What is the etiquette for posting to a forum/discussion group?
There are no rules for posting to the MBKA forums, but the following is the way we would like to see the forum work -
- Be nice.
- Respect everyones opinion, even if it is completely opposite to yours.
- Debate acts and not actors / actresses.
- Comment in the way you would hope that others would comment on things you say.
- Express yourself freely - in this forum everyone is respected so just say what you think.
- Don't say anything about anyone you wouldn't like them to say about you.
- If you enjoy the right of freedom of speech, please respect the responsibility of researching and learning what you speak about, and understand you may have a limited understanding of a certain situation.
It really just comes down to having a forum that everybody can enjoy without anybody feeling insulted or victimised.